Having trouble signing up for the Yahoo ID you want? Sometimes an issue can prevent you from filling out the sign-up page, or the ID you want is already used by someone else. Here are some solutions.
Trouble registering an ID
- Check the cookie settings in your browser.
- Update your web browser to the latest version.
- Fix problems with the CAPTCHA verification code.
- Resolve issues that cause the “ID not yet taken” error.
- Use another supported browser. For example, Firefox instead of Chrome.
- Try a using different device. For example, a phone, tablet, or desktop computer.
ID already taken
If somebody else owns the ID you’re trying to create, be creative; try adding a number, underscore, or dot character. For example, you want “[email protected]” but it’s already taken. You could use:
Any problem you can contact yahoo customer service.